What is entailed with
At D.L. Russell, Inc. we take pride in
Quality and Cleanliness.
- Areas being worked on are tented and
contained to just that area so you do
not have to vacate your home.
- We take every precaution to protect
your furniture & belongings by double
bagging with plastic or removing from
- Fixtures will be removed (fan blades,
can lighting trims, smoke alarms etc.)
and put back when job is completed.
- Work areas are thoroughly cleaned at
end of each workday.
- All materials are provided and all
trash is hauled away.
- We ensure that your ceilings will look
like they were always textured, not
scraped and retextured.
- After Acoustic is Removed, all joints
and nails are floated. Problem areas
are re-screwed, re-taped and prepped
professionally for texture and paint.
- Texture or finish is chosen by customer
(samples are available)
- We provide finishes from smooth, spray
textures to custom hand textures.
- Painting of ceilings consists of caulking
the corners, applying a stain blocking
primer and 2 coats of finish paint.
We guarantee that when your ceilings are
finished that you will have no indication
that we were ever in your home.
No footprints in & out of your home.
No dust or at least very minimal.
No sign that your ceilings ever had acoustic